CBIP has been equipping palm oil mills in Malaysia and around the world with high quality processing equipment and replacement parts. Over the years, our products have gained a reputation in the industry for excellent workmanship, consistent high quality and unsurpassed reliability.
Since the 1980s
In-depth industry knowledge
Today, we are much more than just a palm oil equipment and parts manufacturer. Expanding on our in-depth industry knowledge, experience and expertise, we have successfully pioneered the development of our patented Continuous Sterilization palm oil mills and established ourselves as among the market leaders in providing full-fledged turnkey services to palm oil mills around the world. Backed by our clientele which includes some of the biggest names in the palm oil plantation sector, we currently have approximately 80 Modipalm Continuous Sterilization palm oil mills in operation as at the first half of 2013.
Since the 1980s
We are also principally involved in the retrofitting of special purpose vehicles and other palm oil mill related businesses namely steam energy boilers.
We are listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad [200301033577 (635998-W)] since June 2005.
- Established in 1980
- Listed on the Second Board of Bursa Malaysia in May 1999
- Listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia in July 2005
CBIP in Details
- CBIP’s core strength is its engineering expertise and experience
- Fully integrated engineering, equipment and spare parts player in the palm oil mill sector
- Leveraging on solid reputation to undertake full-fledged turnkey contracts
- Extensive product range covering more than 95% of the requirements of a palm oil mill